Sunday, December 4, 2011

It's TIME!

So, a social studies standard for my kiddos is to put events in order on a timeline.  We have had some practice with that because of our Weekly Reader, but my learners stull struggle with it at times.  So to make it fun, I created on based upon the holidays of the year.  Every kid knows the holidays of the year, and with the 2012 is right around the corner, what better time than now to practice time lines!

First up, here is a timeline activity I found at Teachervision.  This is also cool to help with telling time!

Here's the link to my holiday timeline, but please know I am having problems getting the Independence Day picture to show up on the pdf version, so I only have 5 events on this worksheet.  If you want the page with 6 events, just email me and I will send you the Word Doc.


Thanks for stopping by and have a GREAT week!

No comments:

Post a Comment